 Organizations / SciBrick / 31
  SciBrick Events near YOU!!!

SciBrick is looking for you! Are you into building Sci-Fi Genre models and themes? Are you in a Local Lego User Group near you? Would you like to be? Are you familiar with going to Comic Book and Science Fiction Conventions? Would you like to help (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

  Re: SciBrick Events near YOU!!!

Yowza! I keep getting more and more excited about the possibilities. Do you want to cross-post to adjacent/constituent groups, Eric? I will be poised for Western MA events, with the ability to travel and contribute to Boston and NYC area events. At (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

  Re: SciBrick Events near YOU!!!

(...) MichLUG/LTC is probably going to be showing at the MotorCity ComicCon in Mid October, in Detroit-ish area. :) I will keep Sci-Brick apprised of more from the Michigan end. (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

  Re: SciBrick Events near YOU!!!

Hi all. I'm glad to see more and more info come out on Scibrick. My dream is that it will help promote no-names and lurkers like me not just perpetuate already established people. I know there are other spacers out there in my area. Hopefully this (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)