 Organizations / SciBrick / 30
Re: Hello world, here we come
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Eric Sophie SciBrick Events Coordinator

Founding Commitee 8/2003

.space!

Or should I say, .space&things!

Ah, well just wanted to drop a line to say I am still here too. Lurking mostly, at least until I get time to unpack from BrickFest and get settled again (yes, I know it’s been over a month since BF; that’s how busy things have been!) :)

Now that I have received the transmission from this channel, I will be sure to keep tabs on what goes on here.

-Galactic Mediator Hendo