 Organizations / SciBrick / 203
  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) org, I posted a .txt file that has been sitting in my computer. Later I realized I had already posted the same (URL) message> a year ago. In the process I offended Lenny, and I apologoze for that. I felt the core reasons and goals for the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) snip (...) *apologize LOL, always just slightly off, story of my life! Spell boy spell! e (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) Any true apology would be coupled with an effort to correct what you did wrong. I have asked you privately to cancel that post, and now I ask you publically. Situations like this continue to hurt the prestige and appearance of SciBrick by (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

What is going on here ?! I don't know what Eric's trangression is but, is anyone else alarmed that a toy hobby group has secrets that need to be kept hidden ? Is there really a need to censor Eric's postings ? Shouldn't a group like this deal with (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)