 Organizations / SciBrick / 188
    (canceled) —Rick Hallman

        Re: Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital —Adrian Drake
   (...) Well, I decided to keep the call for MOCs only to SciBrick members, in order to keep from getting inundated. I knew it was for a very good cause, so I suspected I would've gotten too much to display had I put out a general call to all of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)

        (canceled) —Fradel D. Gonzales

        (canceled) —Rick Hallman