 Organizations / SciBrick / 175
Re: Scibrick Brickfest Session Info?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Jason Allemann wrote:
Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the Scibrick session at Brickfest as
planned.  Any chance someone will post some highlights?

There isn't much to report.  ScBrick planned to have an after hours meeting, but
that didn't happen when only five people showed up.  The scheduled session was
attended by two people interested, and I just gave a brief run-down of what
SciBrick has been doing within the last year.  The presentation was fairly
rushed as I finished it shortly before leaving on the plane.

-Lenny