 Organizations / SciBrick / 156
  New SciBrick Leadership

Hello my fellow Lugnetters, SciBrick recently had its annual officer elections, and there have been some changes in leadership. Joe Meno has stepped down as our Com Officer, but will stay on as Financial Officer. I have been elected Com Officer, and (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.announce)