 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4547
  Re: Legofest di Torino

Hello all Beat Schuler and me are safely back home in Switzerland. Our models survived the trip more or less. In the meantime I managed to upload my pictures of the event to brickshelf: (URL) I would not miss it to thank you all for the great time (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: Legofest di Torino

(...) Nice pictures, Beat! Thanks for sharing them! (...) I have to thank you for taking part to our LEGOfest. Thanks for the compliments about the organization too. It sounds really good when it comes from a Swiss person :-) (...) It's nice to hear (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)