 Organizations / GLUG / 95
    FWD: OurCon: BrickWars, Moonbases, Pirates —John P. Henderson
   Hello GLUG! A few of you might remember me from BrickFest this past year. We met regarding ways to try to have more events that included Lego® related gaming. I am currently involved in helping to organize just such a thing for OurCon, a local (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: FWD: OurCon: BrickWars, Moonbases, Pirates —Frank Filz
   (...) It would be fun to do, but I'm affraid I almost overdid the cross country flying to cons and such last year, so I think I'll have to decline. I sent you private e-mail in response to Larry's e-mail. Frank (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.glug)