 Organizations / France / FreeLUG / 27
  Re: Need help with stickers.

(...) Hi, Afer having a good rest this night I remember that I maybe have also send some "electrostatic" stickers to Teunis. This stickers are also transparent but DO NOT need to be peeled. They have just to be applied on the brick like this !! It (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Need help with stickers.

(...) I went home and tried it again. They were the peel off kind. After a few minutes, I got them to peel. Thanks for the help. Russell BayLTC (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)