 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 980
979  |  981
Subject:
Station Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 17:20:20 GMT

My idea for the large train station would be something along these
lines, just smaller.  I see perhaps only 2 straight through lines,
with 2 sidings off one side (terminated at the end) for a total of 4
under the roof.  Somehow we'd work in the trolley (perhaps out
front?), and the skytrain (above the street, along one side?).

I really like this style of roof.  It gives shape, but doesn't
interfere with viewing.  I'm not sure how he did it, although it kind
of looks like he simply used 1x12 (or so) and 2x12 white plates and
kind of "stressed" them in place (shudder ...).  I'm sure there's a
better way, probably using some technic, but this gives you a visual
anyway.

Robin