 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 957
Re: New Collaborative Storage Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:06:04 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Xdrive has cancelled their free storage space, so I've set up a new
space on 'Freedrive".  It's about the most stable of the myriad sites
that offer "free" space.  We've got 20 mb there, which is more than
ample for what we're doing.

Site:  http://www.freedrive.com
Username:  vlcstuff (same as before)
Password:  password (ditto)

Robin

Ugg, I'm not sure I can deal with the adverts and all that. I can set up
a FTP site with Web access to the files if everyone would be happy with
that...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html