 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 913
  Bay sale again

This time they're offering the standard 20% off... plus a 1 day sale rate of 10% for using a Bay card, plus an additional 10% off if you sign up for one (I had one a few years back but lost it, and they didn't mind signing me up for a new one). So (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)