 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 888
  Re: Group S@H / Lego Direct Order?

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a5cceda.15723546@l...et.com>... (...) If it's any consolation, I missed it too. David called me and told me about it and I went the next day (I think it might have finished even before he called me) but by that time (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Group S@H / Lego Direct Order?

Actually, I'm quite serious when I say it was probably a good thing that I didn't know about it. I can really use the extra cash right about now, and with sales like that, I have zero control. Is there a 12 step program out there for a wretch like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)