 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 876
Re: January meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 05:18:10 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a5badc8.513721376@lugnet.com>...
I'm game for any of these dates, including the upcoming fridays (12th,
19th, 26th).  Anyone else?  At this point, I'd recommend the 19th at
the earliest, so that the word can get out and others can make

19th sounds good to me.

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm