 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 85
  I'm new here

Hey there Lego fans! I just moved to Vancouver last week, but I have been a Lugnet member for a while now, so I already knew about the VLC. I am here just for the summer (contract work), so I won't be much of a long term VLC member, but I would (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: I'm new here

Hi Silas! You'll be welcome at any and all VLC meetings. Guess what: theme for the next meeting (June 16th) is TOWN! How appropriate! Bulid something and bring it along... there'll be roads laid out for us to tuck our creations into. Kevin (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: I'm new here

I'd be happy to attend, but I regret I can not bring any creations with me, since my Lego is still in Victoria. Maybe I will grab a bit of my collection the next time I cross the water and build something small. Either way, I will be there. Silas (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)