 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 828
  Re: Trains 2000 Financial Contributors

Hi All, I've put together all the money info in what I hope is a meaningful format. You will want to view this post in a fixed pitch font (cut and paste it into notepad, for example, or select "Courier New" as the font). Name Paid For Items Amount (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Trains 2000 Financial Contributors

You rock, Robin! I think you missed your calling. :-) We'll write you a cheque and give it to you at the next meeting if that's okay. Thanks, dude. Xandria (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)