 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 807
    Website update —Kevin Wilson
   Hey Robin, when it comes time to put the show stuff on the website (how about a link to Bryan's pics on Brickshelf for now?) how about we include the jpg of the final layout design? Kevin (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Website update —Robin Sather
     (...) Claus is going to do the bulk of the redesign. I just don't have the time required to do a good job of it. I'll see if I can do something quick and dirty. Robin (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Website update —Robin Sather
   (...) I whipped up a quick page of Bryan's pics and loaded them onto the backup site for Dean to upload to the web site. Also included a jpg of the layout (version 19), which was changed slightly for the show, but who's counting. Any more pix and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Website update —Dean Husby
   (...) Ya. I've been playing with my new capture device. It's nice. Stills from my video will be out next week along with videos of some cool action. Just playing with compression rates... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)