 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 798
    Airport Hotel is a tough cookie... —Kevin Wilson
   I'm still driving around with half the buildings from the show in teh back of the van (I'm gradually taking them upstairs and unbuilding and sorting them) and of course now there are fewer, they are not packed in so well. Yesterday I went around a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)