 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 78
  Re: Web Storage Space Available

(...) And what would you call your message? Ironic, isn't it? If you were offering free space for LEGO-related web sites, I would let this slide, but you're charging, and haven't mentioned LEGO at all... --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web Storage Space Available

(...) I haven't seen your name in the areas I read (Trains and robotics) I don't venture into the other areas. If you did then you'd notice that my wife and I STARTED the first Canadian Lego CLUB (See my sig at the bottom. That DOES mention lego. My (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.admin.general)