 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 757
756  |  758
Subject:
Last minute prep and thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 05:29:18 GMT

Just finished up Santa's worskhop inside the big warehouse (the reindeer are
cute!) and decided not to do the footbridge from the 9v station to the
airport monorail. It was getting ridiculously fragile and complicated. Did 3
large trees (and I'll bring the makings for a few more) and some cows.
Painted Thomas's face... you can tell I'm no artist, but I think it's
recognizable as Thomas. If you put your head on one side and squint. If the
light's not too bright. And the model is about 10 feet away. Oh well, it'll
have to do!

I'm bringing 2 folding chairs tomorrow, and a milk crate for small kids to
stand on so they can actually see into Santa's Workshop.

Kevin