 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 737
Re: Blue Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:48:38 GMT

I finally found a source for the blue tubs! (I won't be going to get any
soon since I crashed my pickup) I bought my first last week at the
Coquitliam TRU (On King Edward) I took the wrong exit off the Trans Canada
and ended up lost in Port Coqiutliam for 30 mins. But the easiest way to get
there I gather is by taking the Burnett Ave. exit and turning right on King
Edward. They had 20 or so in view on the top shelf. While they weren't
accessable at the time I asked them to bring me one down. It was Reg. price
but I conceeded just like I did with my Billy Gilman Xmas CD after the long
exhaustive search. A friend of mine works at TRU in Richmond said while
they're sold out they might be comming in sometime soon. As with the TRU on
Broadway, their display is impressive but selection is not. Surrey location
has a moderate selection but didn't find what I was looking for. It seems
Coquitliam is your best bet, for most things, they had 4561 as well. Can't
wait for a sale!

-Tim Tosino