 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 735
Re: Vehicles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:57:59 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:

Robin Sather wrote:

I just had a thought while ruminating (daily $10 word ...) over the
layout.  Is anyone building cars, trucks, buses, etc. at all?  We
don't want a ghost town.  I suspect that the power builders out there
(Dean and Kevin primarily) are incorporating vehicles and such into
their sections, but I just thought I'd throw it out.

Last Night I finished 3 little cars and one Little Green and black rig
with trailer. (Trailer is green and black)

I'm going to make one more Rig today but I'm all out of the little
trailer pin piece so I'll have to be inventive.

I've been making all mine 4 wide so they look right on the road... I know
small but what can you do...

I also plan to make a container lift truck tonight if I get the chance.

P.S.  Is it just me, or have you all been dreaming about Lego these
past nights?  This sure is a time consuming past time, even at night!

I have. One night I dreamt about searching for a piece all night.
Terrible. The next time I was driving in a lego town and had a flat. I
remember cursing about Lego Tires not supposed to have air in them...

I can't find a way to make do the job of the following:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3491

If anyone has one I could buy/borrow that would be great. If you have the
ball stick thing that would be great too.

I completed a very nice looking blue and gray rig last night.

I used a turn table instead of the pin. So it can't really disconnect...

Matching trailer too. Heh.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html