 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 726
Re: So will we have an airport?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 02:05:58 GMT

So are we still gonna have an airport/monorail station?  Ever since I
announced the fact that I won't be able to make them, I haven't heard anyone
say that they're doing it...

Today, I picked up my 6399 Airport Shuttle (and my 6990 Futuron
Monorail).  I could put the airport shuttle in as a station at the
very least.

I also picked up a helicopter set to use on the tarmac.  Someone else
was building and/or providing some planes, I believe?

I've got a coast guard rescue ship (Set #6353) that I thought I'd
build for the beach area as well.  I think Kevin, you suggested that a
while ago.

Robin