 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 663
Re: Updated Building Plan file: B-K0003R.txt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:37:04 GMT

Anyone with baseplates that fit as per the layout (17 or 18), download
the file and fill up those baseplates.

Um I don't quite get that one... Can you explain?

I'll admit that the sentence is a little unclear, but did you download
the file?  My hope is that we can completely cover the surface of the
layout with baseplates.  I organized the text file so that people can
reserve baseplates, whether they are building on them or not.
Obviously, most people that are building on specific baseplates will
probably provide those baseplates, but there are many plates that just
have track on them.  We still need these plates.  So, what I was
soliciting for were baseplates.

I've found some blue baseplates, in case we were in short supply (four 16x32
and four 16x16)...

We may need those, but what we really need is plain green ones,
primarily of 32x32 and 32x16.  We will need quite a few plain grey
ones as well, in the same dimensions.

Robin