 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 590
  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) Very likely. I was thinking it would take up an inch or two depth of our 6' but the feet would stick out further than that. Also, it's one more thing to make... (...) How about outher train specific sites like Matt Bates Train Depot (now at (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) I don't think we should innundate people with too much at once. Lugnet is a portal to all the various fan oriented sites, and shop at home can answer the rest of the questions, so my opinion is to just include those two. Of course, we'd put (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) I'd forgo advertising other clubs and just add a link to our web site to show them off... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) I don't think we should have any URL's other then our own and perhaps Lugnet. Net savvy people can go to all the magic from a link from our site or Lugnet. Keep it simple, some of these people will be remembering the link all the way home. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) Dean, are you referring to Kevin's sponsor info here? If he's sponsoring with a little extra cash than the rest of us, we should acknowledge that on the flyer. If you weren't talking about Kevin's stuff, were you referring to the other web (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) Other groups. Not sponsors. Sponsors deserve credit if they help out. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)