 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 518
    Re: Track Plan - final version? —Dean Husby
   (...) I adjusted the road plates with file 15d. I tried to change the colours and to move the road on the left as to not go across the tracks in a nasty area. Now it branches off from the airport road and moves East. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Track Plan - final version? —Kevin Wilson
   (...) I actually don't like this change. It removes 2 baseplates worth of building room and I don't think we have much to spare. I know it means we don't have a road crossing the curved tracks, but myself I don't care much about that, I wouldn't try (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)