 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 305
304  |  306
Subject:
Possible Bargain?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:16:00 GMT

I was at the Guildford mall Bay store this afternoon, and found a
previously opened Spider Slayer technic set (#3038).  I did a quick
check, and the motor and connecting wire is still there.  I didn't
check for the figures, but it looked as though a bag or two of parts
may be gone.  Anyway, I left it there, stashed on the bottom shelf
nearest the main aisle behind some lame K'nex stuff.   :-o

Clearance price on the box was $16.97, and they would probably give
you another 20% off that due the current sale, bringing it down to
$13.58 plus tax.  I've already picked up a couple of these at
clearance prices, and I've got quite a few motors.  This is a steal
for someone if they want to go and get it.

Robin