 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 228
  pictures finally up

images from the Vancouver Lego club's June 6, 2000 event are upon the website. Or please click here (URL) still working on the next one (rather, I'm working on finding time to do the next one... anyone who wants to volunteer their time to work on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc) !

  Re: pictures finally up

(...) Great pics. I'm very glad we keep visual records of our events this way. It's greet to see all the fun preserved. Brings a smile to my face. Though I'm sure Lego Legal would prefer we not use LEGO BRICKS for the photos... Maybe they should (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)