 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 200
Re: Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 17:19:39 GMT

Randy is in it.  That's close to local being Victoria and all.  He's pretty
excited about the whole thing

Silas

Robin Sather wrote in message <39a6b41a.79060950@lugnet.com>...
Local boy makes good!

Well, actually, one of our own (members, that is) made the Globe and
Mail today.  Check out the following link:

Also, if you haven't already done so, take a look at the desk that
Eric Harshberger was contracted to build.  It's referenced in the
article.  I don't know who had more fun?  Eric, while building it, or
the guy gets to use it!

Robin