 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1657
1656  |  1658
Subject:
Update on the VLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:24:55 GMT

Yes, we are alive and well! As of April 1st 2002 the VLC will be 2 years
old!

We hold monthly meetings and have public shows.

Since Lugnet went to the required validation for each message posted we've
pretty much gone to our own assortment of Listserv lists. It was just too
much hassle dealing with it.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in keeping up with the VLC you can visit our
website at:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc

Thanks and Play Well!

Dean