 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1637
1636  |  1638
Subject:
BayLUG visitor in Vancouver DEC 9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:25:01 GMT

  My wife will be heading to the Canucks/Sharks game, and I'll have
some time to talk LEGO with some VLC folks, if folks woulod have time that
evening. Otherwise, I'll just try to track down the mall display.

  We won't have email during the trip, but we can coordinate by email before
we leave. Please exchange info to the address above.

   Regards,

      -Z-    http://www.baylug.org/zonker/canadian/