 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 162
Re: G'day From Down Under
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 00:14:12 GMT

"Kev...: )" wrote:
I'm coming to Canada (from Australia) in September with my wife....going to be
there for 4 weeks traveling around....we arrive in Vancouver on the 8th
Sept....and leave from toronto 4 weeks later....If there are any Lego events
or any groups who are having any meetings, I'd love to attend..if I'm alowed
that is.... :  )
So let me know so I can pay you all a visit

Vancouver Lego Club is having a "free-for-all" meeting in August (ie no
specific theme) but haven't set a date and theme for a Sept meeting yet.
I'm sure you (and your wife if she's interested) would be very welcome
to come as guests. Check the VLC website http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/ or
the VLC newsgroup (lugnet.org.ca.vlc) for details nearer the time!

Kevin (another one)
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://kevc.bricksmiths.com/cat-mrkt.htm