 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1617
[Fwd: MOC Metroliner Add-On Cars]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 05:09:43 GMT

Robin, this is for you.

Dean

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MOC Metroliner Add-On Cars
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 04:17:16 GMT
From: "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.trains

Over the past year and a half or so I have been picking up Metorliner
odds
and ends here and there in hopes of making some additional cars for my
Metroliner.  Now that the Metroliner is available again, the parts are a
little easier to come by.

Here are two Metroliner add-on cars that I built this week.

Baggage Car:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8085
Observation Car:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8116

I imagine are more people part out Metroliners and Club Cars, we will
see
more add-on cars pop up.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group