 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1612
    Re: Another Belville MOC —Robin Sather
   (...) Very nice! I can't decide which one I like better. (...) My vote would definitely be a resounding "Yes". Robin (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.belville)

        Re: Another Belville MOC —Xandria Husby
   Thanks Kevin and Robin: Yeah, I never thought of the "not in stores" angle. Cool. The pictures don't do it justice -- I think. Makes me really want a tonne of Belville stuff though. I hate that pink though. Xan "Robin Sather" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.belville)