 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1591
Re: Our Article in the Ming Pao!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 01:16:15 GMT

Hi,

Cool! What other pictures are there?

Ok there are pictures of:
-Robin's VLC business card
-Hogwarts Express with HP stuff in the background
-Paul holding Harold's hand
-Yellow castle w/box
-Kevin showing his school to a boy and a lady
-Dean, Alex and Robin looking over the HP area (Robin touching one of the
castle's spires)
-Kevin's factory, schoolhouse, and marketplace

(From what I can determine, there's a small section advertising Kevin's
kits)

Don't worry, I'll bring it next week and show you guys!

-Bryan