 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1550
  Sale Season

Well, it's begun. The Lego "Sale Season", that is. Sears, this weekend, had a 30% off sale on Saturday morning, and this week is the bi-annual 20% off sale at Superstore. Expect more and more now, as we count down those last, final, desperate 100 or (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Sale Season

(...) Fark, and I'm poor... (...) NO! Once they see that our LEGO is on par with there's they will be up here in droves 'stealing' all our LEGO! heh heh Dean (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)