 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1526
Re: Postpone Trip?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:55:52 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

I hear the borders are closed, but I'm not sure what the situation will be
on Friday. Should we postpone for a while until things cool off?

What do you guys think?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

The borders were only closed for 20 minutes. It's very long to get in or
out right now but by friday it should be ok...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320