 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1492
Re: UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 05:22:12 GMT

Yes. the meeting is still happening.  But whether or not Shaw is there I
don't know.  Assume Shaw will NOT be there unless you receive an email from
me.

Sorry to confuse.

Xan

--

Xandria's Lego Realm:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xandria/a_lego/

VLC:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc
"Chunky" <chunky@trideja.com> wrote in message
]...
I called and left messages and sent e-mail.  Have not heard back. • So I'm
not sure what the deal is yet.  Sigh.

Xan

...is tomorrow's meeting still happening?

C.