 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1443
Re: Sept 2nd Railfest Show confirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 05:32:36 GMT

Dean Husby wrote in message <3B814984.7A1AD114@akasa.bc.ca>...
Hogs is the biggest by far, then the crossing (I need ALL the long wires
you guys have! All of them!) then the Trolley.

Kevin, do you have a RCX?

No I don't, and you already have all my long wires. Sorry I can't be any
more help.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1