 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1381
Re: Metroliner & Club car available very soon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:25:52 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

Hi,

As Brad pointed out in this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3162

the fabled Metroliner and club car are available for pre-order now.  And if
you order both as a kit, it's cheaper too!

So... Can we put our order in soon?  I just want 1 of each.

-Bryan

Ok, it's now time to get that club order in...

Who's the taker?

How do you want everyone's list?

What a DEAL on the combo K10001!!!

Dean