 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1373
    Money —Robin Sather
   We need to square away everyone's contributions to the show. Please collect your receipts and email the details and totals to me. We'll want to collect the receipts later, so keep them handy and bring them to the next meeting / show. I'll keep a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Money —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Approximately - I did bring it to the dry run in my boxes along with the models (I thought I showed Alex it was there, but there was a lot going on that day!) and I haven't unloaded my car yet so I don't know if it's still there. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)