 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 136
Re: Town layout at Friday meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:44:50 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

I just went through all my road plates and stuck labels on the bottom in
order to bring them to the meeting, and realised I have very few T and X
road junctions. I hope someone has more and is planning on bringing
them!

Things to bring....

buildings
baseplates
people (stick a little piece of paper up inside to mark them as yours)
trees
vehicles
animals
street furniture

NO trains... right Dean!! (the curves take up too much space on the
table!). I'm not even bringing the Metroliner I acquired (used, and in
pieces, and not quite complete) a while back, I will save it for a Train
meeting.

As you all saw, I only showed off my new goodies I've created. I'll have
some pics of the goodies up soon.

There was my Old style Cable car & my 4565 train in BLUE.

Some temporary pics can be found here: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/temppics/

I'll make a new page soon.

The 'a' pics are smaller and touched up.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html