 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1313
  Re: VLC Toy Train Show Images

(...) Looking like a great show. Lots of stuff to pore over to catch all the details. My one complaint, if it were a complaint, is that some of the foreground images seem blurry, but no big deal Is this the first time we've had two different shows (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: VLC Toy Train Show Images

(...) Hi, Larry. Tell you what -- you buy me a new $1000 digital camera, and I'll ensure all future images are not blurry. ;-) Seriously though, those were taken with an ancient Fuji DS-7 (that's only 640 X 480 resolution) without much control over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: VLC Toy Train Show Images

(...) No prob. As soon as I hit the lottery, your funding request is 270607th on my list. (...) I am fairly happy with my Nikon CoolPix 800, which is obsolete now and superceded by newer models. Including the 128MB memory card and reader I just got, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)