 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1293
Re: What time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:19:53 GMT

"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3b684657.83432602@lugnet.com...
I will be there by 4:00 pm at the latest, with all the table stuff.
The next thing would be the skirting.  What time can you guys make it?

we will endeavor to do our best in be thereby 4:00 PM as well at the latest.

Do we have enough white masking tape?  Or should I go pick up a bunch of it?
We will need quite a bit for the table skirting.

(I don't have room for you guys, if you're wondering).

we figured.  No worries.  We are trying to arrange a ride through a couple
different sources.  Somehow, some way, we will be there.

Xandria

Robin