 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1289
Re: Re-work of my CN Train Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 05:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Oh Bryan, please bring your RCX and a Train power adapter (and your long
LEGO Cords) to the show with Firmware 0328 or none. Thanks

Ok, I'll bring those.  Is Firmware the software that you first install on
the RCX?  Chances are I don't have it on the brick cuz it's been
battery-less for quite a while.  And I'm guessing that the train power
adapter will power the RCX right?

-Bryan