 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1281
Re: Maclean's Magazine etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:27:20 GMT

Wow I'm glad you guys have so many connections with the media! • Personally,
I'd have no idea how to get in contact with those people... (without
committing a crime that is)

But we never told you how many people we had to kill to get these
connections (Muaha ha ha ha ha).  Just kidding.  I must admit, I damn near
had a coronary when Maclean's magazine called up -- the guy was really
excited too.

I would definitely like to do a media release again for the Burnaby trains
2002 show.  You never know what press release gets picked-up by anyone at
any given time.  What might be ignored one day, could be picked up another
day.

Xandria

--

Xandria's Lego Realm: