 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1194
  Re: Oh oh, Huston, we have a problem...

(...) Can't you apply what you learned from the first try? Are you willing to let someone modify one of yours? (...) I tried a whole bunch of options. There is one remote possibility, but it requires some serious fudging of the track. Probably not (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Oh oh, Huston, we have a problem...

(...) That's what I figured... I've been looking at the layout and I don't see any easy way to move things around with out causing absolute hell... Sigh... (See other message to Byran) Dean (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)