 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1143
1142  |  1144
Subject:
Flyers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:44:21 GMT

We forgot to talk about this last night.  Alex and I discussed this
over the phone a bit, and we were somewhat undecided about whether or
not to have flyers at the show(s), as we did last year.

My thoughts are that we probably should, but that they should have a
bit more of the info that people actually wanted.  Namely,

- How and where to get Lego train stuff for themselves and their kids
(a specific link to Lego trains S@H page)
- Along with our web site address, a specific email address to use for
contacting the club
- Somehow stressing a little stronger, but still gently, that the club
is not for kids

Anyone think of anything else?
Should we do the flyers?  Is there any point?

Robin