 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1141
1140  |  1142
Subject:
Upcoming show dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:12:14 GMT

Can someone remind me what the dates are of the other shows we've been
invited to after the upcoming TTOS one? Have we decided yet which ones we're
going to be attending?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1