 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1120
Re: My LEGO catalog finally came! WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Very generous space for trains!

Though I DID notice that if you pay by cheque it's now 1.54. So no
savings there. Credit cards come in about the same now. Cheaper if we
get it on a good day. (I phoned and CC charge 1.8% on top of the
exchange rate) LEGO's really nailing us these days... Sigh...

Yeah, I noticed the change in exchange rate too...  Well, it was only a
matter of time before they realized the 0.06 difference, which is a
significant amount!

So when are we gonna make a huge group order?  :)

Bryan